On to Disney World.
My entire family went on the trip. Both of my parents, my siblings, their spouses and kids. We had 11 total. It was a challenge at times to keep up with such a large group but for the most part we all stayed together throughout the parks. Reese was fantastic on the trip. He loved to ride the rides, rarely cried, and took a nap everyday in his stroller. The only bad thing on the entire trip was that there was a down pour every day. I am so glad that my mom bought a stroller rain cover for me! Reese had his own seat on the plane and did fantastic on the ride there and back. Having a dedicated seat and his car seat sure beats him on my lap like I did last year.
On Sunday we went to Animal Kingdom. Reese loved the Safari ride and especially looking at the tigers in the viewing area. He loved the Bugs Life movie in the big tree. He wasn't scared of the wind, water, bugs etc that you feel in the 4d adventure. He loved to look at the animals and point at all of the birds. He calls all types of birds "ducks" of course. He ran around in the playground forever- up and down the stairs and slides- he wore Kelley and I out for sure!
On Sunday we went to Animal Kingdom. Reese loved the Safari ride and especially looking at the tigers in the viewing area. He loved the Bugs Life movie in the big tree. He wasn't scared of the wind, water, bugs etc that you feel in the 4d adventure. He loved to look at the animals and point at all of the birds. He calls all types of birds "ducks" of course. He ran around in the playground forever- up and down the stairs and slides- he wore Kelley and I out for sure!

I need to give up trying to take pictures of the light parade. We will call these my art pictures for the trip:)


On Wednesday we went to MGM. In the past, MGM has been a half day park for me. With Reese, we didn't have enough time to do it all. I found myself seeing DW in a whole new light when you spend your day going to Toddler shows. He actually sat on my lap for 30 min to watch the Playhouse Disney stage show and the Little Mermaid show. We liked the backlot tour - especially since Nestor was chosen to be in the show- we all had a good laugh over him being drenched. The kids and I stayed a bit later to see the High School Music show but it was rained out- I was bummed because this year I actually saw the movie and the show would have made sense (who is going with me to the theater on Oct 24 for the HSM 3?). Wednesday night was my turn to watch the kids while Kelley, Nestor, Mom and Dad went out for their dinner. I cooked my chicken cacciatore for the group and it was a hit.
Nestor after being in the backlot tour show

Hanging out with the big boys

Playground fun
This is getting really long so I will cover Thursday and Friday another day. We had 4 cameras on this trip and I dont have pictures from my mom, sister or brother yet. Expect to see more and better pictures in my monthly slide show since I only took 60 on the entire trip (hello- I was the single parent with a toddler and my hands were full!)
This is getting really long so I will cover Thursday and Friday another day. We had 4 cameras on this trip and I dont have pictures from my mom, sister or brother yet. Expect to see more and better pictures in my monthly slide show since I only took 60 on the entire trip (hello- I was the single parent with a toddler and my hands were full!)
1 comment:
I'm enjoying hearing about your trip, Min. Keep it up!
Post a Comment