Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday

Reese woke up early enough for me to hit the gym before taking him to school - which was good but made for a long afternoon since lately I have been working later in the morning and therefore logging back on later:) Charissa and Heather always need to work out with me to make the time fly- so much fun!

It is over 100 degrees and that's no fun with a toddler. We hit the mall this afternoon. I didn't find a swimsuit (swim lessons start next week) and didn't buy a thing but it was nice to get out. Reese and I did play outside tonight in the baby pool and with his sidewalk chalk but at least it was later in the day when it was more like 98!

My night has been full of Facebook and relaxing. Facebook sucks up my time but it is addicting for sure.

The maid, the Clarks and the babysitter are coming tomorrow so we have a big day ahead of us!

1 comment:

Andy Crawford said...

Have you thought about taking him to Discovery Green the next time you are in Houston?

Jackie