Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goodbye

Today we said goodbye to Amber and to my Aunt Trula.

I spent the afternoon at her funeral and burial. There were so many family members who came. It was really nice to see such a great turn out and to see so many family members I haven't seen in so long.

Reese had a fever today so he stayed home with me. That's until his babysitter came for me to go to the funeral and his regular Tues night one came for me to go to bible study

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. What a sad day. I'm so glad you're blogging so I can keep up with you better!

Sharen Leigh said...

I'm sorry about your aunt, too, Mindy.

I hope this isn't tacky, but that sucks about Amber, too. I know Bryan was really concerned about her weight. :( From somebody who's lost a dog that was truly my best friend (especially during the Iraq deployment), I understand... Please tell Bryan I'm sorry.

Hope you and Rusty have a lot of fun together!