Rusty has one again informed me that he looks forward to a daily post - so I guess I will try my best to not miss a day. On that note- I wont blog again for several days because I am off to Seattle in the morning!!
Reese is having a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's in Belton (yes we were just here 4 days ago). He played in the garage and on the riding lawn mower. He is such a little show boat for his grandparents. He keeps wanting to get into the travel trailer- I guess he wonders whats in the house on wheels!
Today was a crazy busy day at work so I packed myself in less than 5 min so that I could pick Reese up from school on time and head straight to Belton. We will see once I get to Washington what I missed!
I am amazed at how much Reese changes daily. His communication skills are greatly increasing by the day. I am convinced he understands everything I say pretty much.
I found that Tyson Chicken Nuggets don't have milk so we tried them last night. HE LOVED THEM! Yeah for a quick and easy meal that Reese can eat. I don't plan to feed them to him often but it will be nice for days when we are in a crunch.
Reese dumped his chalk bucket all over his head and was covered yesterday- as soon as I got the camera he was in the sand pit and dusted off- so no picture for today.
2 comments:
Hey Mindy!
Happy 4th to you and your family. Rusty, thanks for doing what you do to keep the soldiers safe.
Lots of love,
jackie, andy and casey
Happy Independence Day! God bless our military! We love you, Rusty. Have fun in Seattle!
Post a Comment