Reese is very very tall (from two short parents) and he is always the climber of the group. Lacey has been commenting that after watching Reese these past 3 weeks, her son is now a climber- haha. Today, he walked off into the bedroom as he always does and this is what I found when I walked promptly in. Makes me a nervous wreck. We had a little talk about how dangerous this was (I know you can tell from this picture)
Good thing Bryan lives here because he was able to fix my garbage disposal. Little things like that can send you over the top some days!
4 comments:
Hey Girl!
You have really gotten good at this blogging stuff! I like being able to keep up with you and Reese!
I am trying to do it atleast every other day so that Rusty can keep in touch. I feel a little silly because no one cares this much about our lives to have to read all of this:)
Of course we care. It's like a phone conversation with no interruptions and not having to say the same things over again when someone else calls.
Especially when your friend has 3 young children-- ha ha Jen! I am so proud to see you back in the internet world. Next thing you know- I will be your friend on facebook!
Post a Comment