Saturday, June 28, 2008

Synopsis

The days have gotten away from me-- its been 4 days since a post. I am sure most of you are greatful to not have to hear about every detail of my day:)

Synopsis of me:
I hit my deadline on Tues night for work- yeah! Wed and Thurs nights were busy with ADPi. 2 hr conference call on Wed for the house corporation and then on Thurs I started the alumnae group back up with a kick off meeting. I think its really going to somewhere this time and we have some great plans in place. My deep freeze also came-- now I just need to get busy ordering the cow- especially with beef prices going up

For Reese:
Reese had Kindermusik on Thurs and then on Friday we went to the pool with our playgroup. HE SLEPT UNTIL 10:15 AM. I have no idea where that came from but I was loving it! I was able to get in about 4 hrs at work and be all done when he woke up. After the pool we headed to Belton to spend the weekend with his grandparents. We are having a good time with Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Bryan. Today we will also get to see Uncle Brad and Aunt Molly. Reese is being a true show boat and taking every opportunity to show off his new skills to his grandparents!

Rusty is off today and part of tomorrow and then starts rotation #3 tomorrow. His sleeping schedule is crazy and he lives out of a hotel, but otherwise I think things are going well.

2 weeks until Disney World

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like lots of fun! We miss you!