We had a great time in Belton. I am so appreciative to my in laws for suggesting we come for the weekend. I was able to rest and get a little time to myself. It was so nice to have help with Reese and not be on the go with him 24/7. I am so lucky to have such great in laws. Reese is so lucky to be the only grandchild so he can get their full attention!!! He was such a show boat and a ham for them. He was 99% perfect all weekend long. I am glad he was so perfect, since they are about to get him for several days when I go to Seattle.
We came home this afternoon to go to Ben's goodbye party. Ben and Sharen Leigh have been really great friends of ours and so of course the army is moving them away. Ben is headed to Alabama for flight school (to be an Apache helicopter pilot) and Sharen will be leaving shortly to join them. Reese and I went over there to spend time with them and wish him well. It was a lot of fun and it makes me miss the old times when he and Rusty worked together at the armory. It was fun to see several of our military friends there and to catch up.
Climbing up in grandpas chair
Uncle Brad and Aunt MollyI swear he was happy all day and loves them. He just didn't want to stop playing to take the picture for me!
Saying goodbye to Ben


2 comments:
:( We will miss y'all so much, too, Mindy...
Looks like y'all are having fun! We wish we were there to play with y'all!
Post a Comment