
I really thought with Rusty gone that I would have all this time at night to get things done (since I don't have anyone to hang out with ) WRONG! I seem to still get to bed every night at 11:30, my magazine stack is still huge, and my DVR is building! Tonight I worked (for my job) and then by the time I did facebook and emails the night was over!
Reese and I went to Houston yesterday to visit my mom and shop. It was a quick 22 hr trip. I had a very successful shopping trip. We are getting set for Disney World. Meanwhile, Rusty had a rough night in the field with poorly performing cadets and he got 1 hr sleep all night.
Reese and I went to Houston yesterday to visit my mom and shop. It was a quick 22 hr trip. I had a very successful shopping trip. We are getting set for Disney World. Meanwhile, Rusty had a rough night in the field with poorly performing cadets and he got 1 hr sleep all night.
Playing with another kids tractor at the park by my moms house
After our shoe shopping trip I began to think- how many pairs of shoes is it acceptable for a child to have? He now has white and brown tennis shoes, sandles and crocs. All for very different uses but still seems like a lot now that I see his shoe pile.Reese and I had a good time visiting my mom, my sister and my cousin Kim.
Reese is still throwing food like crazy off his high chair, but some how was an angel last night and tonight at restaurants.
Tonight we went to Jason's Deli with Crystal, Shane, Sharen Leigh and the boys. We were there almost an hr and a half and he was sooo good. He ate his spaghetti like a champ. He also had a juice box for the first time -- and acted like he had them all the time. He was so good with it
This afternoon we broke out the sidewalk chalk and started to let our creative energy flow onto the patio!!! It scares me sometimes how much he is like me with organization- as you see he put them all back in.


I am proud to say that he is actually finally starting to wave and say bye. I think he is also saying water, dog, hi, hot and of course no!
1 comment:
Min, your boy is SO beautiful! I'm glad y'all had a fun trip; I would've loved seeing y'all. One fine day...Oh, we'll go to the zoo! Let's book it for October when it is cool :)
Post a Comment