Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Momma!

For all those who live in my sorority world (go ahead and laugh Kelley) here are articles on the ZTA house tear down. Its really quite sad. While I would love to have a new house, the thought of mine being torn down would be horrible.
http://www.theeagle.com/local/Crashing-the-party
http://www.theeagle.com/am/Sorority-house-will-be-demolished

Reese woke up really early again today- I blame Bryan's alarm! I think its really because its daylight so early.

I have got to get focused back at work and less on the trip to Seattle! I have it all booked now and I have moved everything around. I now fly in on Friday and we will spend Friday-Sunday at three different lodge/hotels around Olympic National Park and then Monday-Wednesday in Seattle. It took a while to devise the plan but now its all set and Rusty is in agreement.

Reese was very fussy for some reason today. We went to the backyard about 5:30 as a result. My neighbor heard us out there and invited us over to her pool. He had a lot of fun and it was so convenient!

I have been meaning to mention that he is starting to finally say momma alot. The other morning when I went to wake him up, I stood over his crib watching him move around (very rare since he is always awake when I go in ). When he opened his eyes he said = MOMMA! It was adorable. His vocabulary is starting to expand in all sorts of new ways. He likes to say hot alot and now he puts his hand over his food to make sure its not hot before he eats it (since he hears me say its too hot and blowing on it all the time). Smart little guy.

Today he dropped a piece of food on his lap in the highchair- he moved the shoulder strap out of the way to get it- got the food- and then moved it back in its place. I must admit that he has a bit of my OCD on organization and everything being in its proper place!

He has a bit of a cold but is doing great!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I blog at night, too. Your trip sounds exciting! Reese is such a big boy!