Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moms Night Out

My playgroup has a monthly Moms Night Out. Last night we went for coffee and desserts and talked for almost 3 hrs. Its always a lot of fun to get out and spend time with friends. Rusty's brother is now living with us, so he stayed home to watch Reese (Reese was asleep the whole time of course). We are so happy to have him back in town and for him to be so involved in Reese's life. Bryan gets home about 5:15 and is a welcome break in our long afternoon.

Rusty is waiting to hear on his schedule but it looks like he might have a few days off so I may may a trip to Seattle. If you have been there and have any recommendations please let me know.

My old neighbor Courtney was in town last week and it never worked out to meet up with her. I was so happy to get to talk to her on the phone yesterday. We miss having her next door and having the boys play together.

Reese has started trying to really talk and repeat everything I say. I was playing with the Noahs ark and going saying doot-doot-doot-do as the walked up the ramp into the ark and he was repeating. He wants to repeat all the fruits in his cheerios book. He of course calls strawberries dada! Pretty much everything in dada:) Sadly, I think he will take after me and talk alot.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you have lots of support! I love it when babies start talking - even though Gabe says a lot of "no" "doan (don't)" and "aowana (I don't want to)"