Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Deadline met

I am proud to report after working around the clock that I met my deadline about 5 min ago! yeah! 1 more hard week and then off for 2 weeks worth of vacation!

This afternoon I went to the goodbye party for my friend Angela. We will miss her dearly. She has been Reese's favorite babysitter and has been a fabulous house director for ADPi. They had a really nice ceremony and reception for her at the Corps center today. Thank goodness for my friend Jenny, who watched Reese for me while I went.

My Tues night babysitter was sick so I wasn't able to go to bible study tonight--so Bryan and I went to dinner. I thought I would be nice and get Reese a child size lemonade. Who knew it would be so big! He took it out of my hands and sucked it dry. Such a big boy now with his straw. He has been so hysterical today and having a blast.

The best news of the day (other than meeting my deadline) is that I fought my house appraisal and won! Especially proud since Rusty fought it last year and go nowhere! I guess I am more persuasive.Big thanks to Courtney's house for that one:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay, Mindy! I'm so proud of you! You are the most efficient, hard-working, dedicated, and loyal of people.