Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday fun

We had a busy Sunday. After church Rusty and Reese went fishing while I took a nap. Then after Reese's nap I took him to the pool with our friends (for the 3rd time in 4 days) while Rusty took a nap. Reese couldn't have dreamed up a better day- fishing and swimming. Reese started swim lessons today so I think he now thinks every day when he wakes up from his nap we go to the pool! He will have 8 lessons between this week and next.

We also went to the bounce house on Friday, McD playground on Sat and have hit the splash pad twice this week. I have been really spoiled because his MDO is out for a month so we have babysitters here everyday until 2 so that I can work. What that means is he goes down for a nap at 2 and so do I! I am loving having down time every afternoon and not running straight from work to the MDO and to a toddler at full speed.

Reese also starts Kindermusik and gymnastics this week. You would never think that I am 9 days away from delivery the way we are going. I would have thought I would have delivered by now but maybe she wants to go to the end. I am already past where I was with Reese and we are all setup and prepared (unlike with him)




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It sounds like you are having a big bash every day. What fun! I hope that little girl in there is having fun, too. You know, kicking and squirming and hiccuping (is she hicuping? It hate that).

Hope you keep feeling awesome! I expect some serious news on the 10th. Or earlier.