Monday, June 22, 2009

Pictures

We had our 3 hr photography session on Sat. We did family pictures, pictures of Reese and
Caleigh, and pictures of Caleigh. Alot of the pictures of Caleigh were when she was naked and lucky me- I got the explosion all over my clothes:) Here are a few of the sample pictures the photographer sent (the rest to come in a few weeks) My sister and Mom came up on Saturday to visit. My mom is staying through today to help and then my Dadis coming tomorrow. I am grateful for another week of help. Things are going really well- until they both start needing something at the time. That will just take some getting used to. I have only been alone with both for 45 min so far but next week I am on my own. It will be quite a production to get Reese to MDO compared to when it was just him.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How in the world did y'all get that gorgeous smile picture?! The photos are all really beautiful.

I'm glad you are getting so much help. I agree with you - the hardest adjustment was when both kids needed something at the same time. I cried a lot. But once Gabe came around, I was used to it. Instead, they cried a lot ;-)

Can't wait to see you and the little angel!

Stephanie said...

oh my goodness! Caleigh is so cute!!! Love the pics, she has the sweetest little face. Hope you are getting more sleep tonight!