Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 Years

Today I hit the 10 year mark at my job. I never would have thought when I took this job out of college that I would still be there. I was planning on working a year and then moving when we got married and therefore finding another job. Well the move to Temple never happened and 10 years later here we are

Reese has had a very fun week. We started swim lessons (4 days for 2 weeks), gymnastics (1 day for 6 weeks) and Kindermusik (1 day for 8 weeks). His babysitter also took him to the park twice and we hit the splashpad. Yesterday we went to the family reunion where he swam and fished in the lake. He is having a blast!

My Dad is here for a few days and we are getting spoiled. He has been cooking up a storm and watched Reese so that we could go to the movies. We are trying to get out as much as we can before Wed:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, are you still on the payroll at the christian bookstore? Booked any hours at Target recently?

Jennifer said...

Oh, you are not going to believe this. A gal I know is having twin girls. They had one named Sadie right away, but Baby B was a toughy. Looks like they are settling on LACY.

Andy Crawford said...

Come on girl...when is this kid coming? What are you going to name her?

You could name her Bethany..ha ha ha!