http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYEGnUvXENA
Click on the link above to see Reese's gymnastics video. This was from his class when I was in the hospital. I can see why we were told we need to talk to the kids about staying on their carpet squares.
Everyone knows how social I am and after alot of begging and pleading, Rusty finally gave in and took me to the church picnic last night. Caleigh's first big event out was a success. I was going crazy staying in the house and had to get out. I am so glad to have the adjustment time with Caleigh, but do look forward to Reese's return home tomorrow.
Click on the link above to see Reese's gymnastics video. This was from his class when I was in the hospital. I can see why we were told we need to talk to the kids about staying on their carpet squares.
Everyone knows how social I am and after alot of begging and pleading, Rusty finally gave in and took me to the church picnic last night. Caleigh's first big event out was a success. I was going crazy staying in the house and had to get out. I am so glad to have the adjustment time with Caleigh, but do look forward to Reese's return home tomorrow.
1 comment:
That video is priceless.
Post a Comment