Caleigh is 2 weeks old today. I feel like she has been with us for much longer- I guess that's what happens when you are sleep deprived. Things have been going ok for the most part, however last night she decided to scream off and on until 1:30 am. I am starting to worry that she has colic or that she may have a sensitive stomach so I guess I am going to cut milk out of my diet. Here's hoping she doesn't have a milk allergy also. Praying that tonight goes better because I really could use a few hours of good sleep. Thank goodness my Dad is still here to help- terrified next week when I am on my own during the day. Caleigh is great during the day but come nighttime she turns into a scream fest and its exhausting. I have been doing a lot of middle of the night praying around here. Knowing that we aren't going to have more children really gets me through the night because every night that passes means we are 1 step closer to sleeping through the night
Sad that "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" is over tonight.It has really gotten me through these late night feedings since nothing else is on. I never would have watched it, but its good middle of the night tv. I have taken to taping all the late night talk shows as well.
Reese did great at gymnastics today. Far better than the video I posted 2 weeks ago.
I went to the dr today and I am released to drive, lift Reese and carry Caleigh in the infant carrier. 12 lbs to go to get to pre baby weight. Very doable to me.
2 comments:
Casey was rotten to the core until we found out that we were keeping her up too long in the evening, then things settled down. Can't tell you much about her puking...CAsey finally knocked all that off about about 9 months. Doc said some kids are just pukers...my words, not hers. Hopefully her plumming will work itself out. Hope you can get some sleep.
Love you guys!
Mindy - we're having some colic/ reflux issues of our own with Ben. I'm going to call the nurse on Monday to see what we should do.
I've got about 5-8 lbs to go babywise but my abs are still jello. I started using some post-natal dvds to get me ready to go back to yoga.
Post a Comment