Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hope for the future

We had our best night yet. Rusty and I were exhausted last night- he was asleep by 8 and me by 8:30. Woke up to feed her when she woke up at 10:15 and she slept until 3 am. I actually got 4 hrs straight sleep. It was hard to go to bed that early but paid off in that we both feel better today.
Reese has a bacterial infection which has caused a very painful rash on his leg and bad bad diapers. My entire day yesterday can be summed up with bad diapers from both kids. We went to the dr on Tues and was told if it wasn't better in a day he would have to be admitted to the hospital. Thank goodness the antibiotics are working and he is doing better. He finally ate last night and his energy level seems to be up. I was really broke in on being a mom to two with an hr and half doctor visit in which Reese vomited and she had to be fed. I think I can do anything after surviving the past few days.

The good point of yesterday is that grandma and grandpa came to visit. We also got to visit with Danielle since she is back from London and Angela who was in town from NYC. We had a fun day with visitors

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

All in all, I think you are awesome mom of two. Baptism by fire, eh? You hang in there. She won't be a newborn forever.