Reese woke up with 103 again yesterday so back to the dr we went. They took him off the antibiotics since the bacterial rash was gone in hopes that it would help settle his stomach. He woke up today asking to drink (he is a huge drinker and refused to drink or eat at all the past few days) and was happy. We went to gymnastics (sadly his last class) and his energy level is back up. Lets hope it stays that way and that he can return to MDO tomorrow.
I worked at the Food Bank last night and have Moms Night Out tonight so Rusty has been on his own for 2 nights. Caleigh did her 2 hr crying fit last night but after she went to bed early (10:30) she did sleep until 3:30 so I got a solid 4 hrs- yeah!
Caleigh is 4 weeks old today. The first 3 weeks crept by but this last week has flown by. I think getting out of town for the weekend and Rusty being off for 4 days really helped me mentally. She still has crying fits but is settling into a good routine. My goal each day is to get them down for a nap at the same time so I can nap or get things done. Baby acne has invaded Caleighs face- just in time for her open house this Sat of course.
Reese has been sick so we havent been able to see our friends alot but I am hoping to get back in the swing of our social schedule here in the next few days. Getting out with the other moms is my saving grace some days- adult conversation can never be underestimated.
Pictures to be posted soon
No comments:
Post a Comment