I am going to
embarrass myself by saying I am a bit star struck by our worship leader. I know he is just a person, but I still have never brought myself to talk to him. The closest I ever came was during the Christmas celebration when he was looking for his wife to watch the kids so he could go and sing- I told him I would look in the bathroom for him. When I first moved back to town I went to his church once (he
wasn't there) and when I found out he was going to be our worship leader I was
ecstatic. I did send him an email to let him know how blessed we are to have him. I have
alot of his
cd's and have followed him for 15 plus years so I guess its just funny to see someone every Sunday when you listen to their music all week
at home. Anyway- all of this to say you should read his
blog because its really funny- especially the may 18
th one.
Why am I so crazy? Who knows because I am not a shy person at all. Its like the time I was at the Hilton Head celebrity golf tournament and
Robert Newman was there and I was so shy I
couldn't talk to him. He is from Guiding Light (which might I mention has been cancelled this fall) but to me I
couldn't speak to him. I would see him around and would basically run the other way. I did finally speak to him once our host basically walked up to him and said- she is a fan and would like a picture. I was 6 months pregnant and the picture looks crazy but none the less I did briefly speak to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment