Thursday, July 9, 2009

On the road to recovery?

I have posted some new pictures under the 4th of July post.

We were all prepared to go back to MDO today when a cranky Reese woke up with a rash. Back to the dr we went where I was told it was a different rash that looked viral and that was good because it meant he was almost well. Provided no fever or major turn for the worse he will be back at MDO tomorrow. He only has MDO this summer for 12 days and he has already missed 2. I desperately need to make a trip to Target so I am hoping tomorrow he gets to go so I can run errands.

Caleigh has cried for 2 hrs for the past 2 nights. I am still doing no dairy and no sure if its making a difference since she is still crying. Lucky for me I was gone part of both the nights- not so lucky for Rusty and Reese.

No comments: