Rusty and I got 2 babysitters last night and went on the big date last night for his bday. I fed her when we got home around 10:15 and she slept until 5!!! Funny thing is I went in at 4:45 to check on her because I woke up looking at the clock and hoping everything was ok! Lets hope this continues. The funny thing is she has slept 6 hrs for 3 out of the last 4 nights- and the one night she didn't was the one night in the miracle blanket- how backwards is that. I just hope this keeps up and that the 6 week growth spurt doesn't mess up the progress we are making.
Today we had a playdate with Carter and Ally. We are so excited they are back in town- even if they aren't our neighbors anymore.
We also had a playdate with Casey on Saturday. Jackie and Andy drove up to meet Caleigh. Reese and Casey had a lot of fun together. We were glad to get to visit and to meet each others kids. We have seen each other several times but never with the kids.
3 comments:
We're glad you and kids were able to play with us! Let's do it again soon!
I love the pictures! Everytime I look at the picture of Reese pushing Casey I think how cute it is and I think about Rusty carting you around back when you two were dating. I guess Reese better get used to it! HA HA!
We really had a great time! I need to get Rusty's recipe for Guacamole...his was really good!
Any Amanda baby news for me???
Post a Comment