Its been a couple of fun days around here. We had Kindermusik on both Wed and Thurs this week and then went to the pool with our playgroup on Friday. Friday night I went to Moms Night Out with my Sunday School class to learn a few new recipes, meal planning and ways to save money at the grocery store. It was nice to get out of the house and visit with the women in the class.Reese was sitting in his high chair eating and I was in the kitchen cutting up food. He was talking away and kept repeating something- I thought surely I cant be hearing what I am- I go to look at him and he is doing his sign for more and going moooooorrre. He was so proud of himself and was really trying to enunciate. He also attempted to point to and say tractor today while we were at Tractor Supply getting dog food.
Reese slept until 9:30 this morning. What a blessing! I was able to sleep in and get all my ironing done before he woke up.
Helping to clean Daddy's floor mats

He just started really liking his horse today- and now he can't get enough of it. He gets on it and knows right what to do
No comments:
Post a Comment