My Mom came up to visit yesterday. We had a nice time at church and spending the afternoon together. Heather made an impromptu visit on her way back to Houston from Waco. Because of the storm in Houston, it turned into a long visit and dinner. Mom, Conner, Reese, Heather, Heathers Mom, and I all had a nice dinner at home. I had cooked a long the night before and luckily had a ton of food left over for our impromptu dinner party. Reese and Conner had a blast playing together. I think they missed each other since Disney.
I cooked bread and a roast last night. Cooking up a storm around here lately. I am finally becoming more domestic.
I hosted playgroup at my house today. We had all boys and they had a blast. It was nice to get to catch up with my playgroup since I haven't been able to attend my Monday group this summer.
Tonight we started swimming lessons. Reese had an absolute blast. We are doing the lessons with Angela/Austin and Amy/Emma so it was fun to see all the kids in the water. Reese did really well kicking and blowing bubbles. He likes to jump off the edge of the pool into your arms. Reese did really well and I hope that these lessons pay off and going to the pool becomes less of a chore and more of a joy. Reese doesn't really like to stay in the pool when we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment