Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wed

As a follow up from my last post, the pork tacos were very good but way to spicy for Reese to eat. I guess I will freeze it for later because there is no way I can eat 4 lbs of pork myself!

Yesterday was a long and dreary day. We did get rain (yeah!) but that kept us inside all day and away from swim lessons. Eventually I put on the stroller cover and a rain coat and took him for a walk- he appreciated that very much. I got out my book that has 365 activities for toddlers but he wasn't interested in any of the ones I tried. He was more interested in showing me that he can break the child locks on the cabinets and get out food anytime he wants

Today we had a great afternoon. We had an impromptu playgroup with Gianna, Kylynn and Erich. The afternoon flew by watching the kids have a blast. Tonight we returned to swim lessons. He wasn't as happy as he was on Monday but overall pretty good. I think he is teething right now because the drool and crankiness are at an all time high

I love this phase of his life. He is so animated and wants to repeat everything you say to him. He is working on bowl and diaper. Now if only I could figure out what he is pointing out the window and yapping about!

No comments: