Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday

It was a very busy week. Sorority recruitment is in full swing and I was at the house every day to check in on things. We had a busy social week.Tues we had our Olympics Party. Wednesday Rusty took Reese to swim lessons so the Moms could go out for dinner (4 hrs at Cafe Eccell- I think we should get out more). Thursday we had our friends Gabe and Stacy over for dinner (their kitchen is being remodeled so we had a little dinner party).

Reese completed his swim lessons on Thursday. Our friend Chris videoed the last swim lesson (his child was in it with us) and I cant wait to see the video. All of the kids went flying down the slide except for Reese. He managed to use his feed to stop him all the way down and then he hung off the edge for at least a minute until the swim teacher pulled him the foot or two plunge into the water!

Rusty and Reese went to visit Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. I don't think I have had this much time at home alone since Reese was born. I had a very busy weekend getting ready for and throwing a baby shower for my sorority sister Robyn. After the shower we went up to the ADPI house for alumnae skit day. After skit day we went out to dinner and then 4 of my friends spent the night.

Today I attended what is most likely my last church service at GBC Anderson Campus. I am so excited about the new campus opening next week.

Reese doesn't have MDO this week so I have babysitters coming every day to the house. It should be a fun week with him at home!

No comments: