Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ear Tube Surgery

Everything went well this am with her surgery. We had to be there at 6 and of course the dr didn't come until 7:30. I had to walk her in the stroller for an hr to keep her happy while we waited because she was so tired and hungry. She was hysterical after surgery but fell asleep on the way home and took a 3 hr nap. Everything went well, she was just so tired. They said in the or she was shaking her head no, making them laugh and trying to lick the inside of the gas mask. Rusty stayed home today to take care of her and to take Reese to school this am. Its been funny to listen to them play. Its not often Caleigh and Rusty get to play by themselves.

She already seems happier and does seem a bit louder- now that she can hear better:)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What? Louder?! I was hoping my kid would get quieter with the surgery. We'll see tomorrow morning. I'm glad things went so well today. She's such a sweetie.