The bad news is that we are meeting next week with a dr to put tubes in Caleighs ears. 6 ear infections have been enough!
The great news is that her allergy test came back clean. Praise God! I am so excited about this. Its been so much easier to feed a child when you don't have to read the labels and ingredient lists of everything you have! Its so funny how feeding cheese and yogurt didnt even occur to me until a friend mentioned it. I have no knowledge in the land of baby food and dairy! I was hoping if she did have them, that they would atleast be the same ones, so to have none is a double blessing!
3 comments:
Glad to hear that Caleigh is allergy free!! :-) I'm hoping we have the same luck in this next year with our little girl. I don't want 2 people in our house missing out on yogurt and cheese!
Hurray for being allergy-free! I'm sorry about the surgery; Charlotte goes in on the 7th. We'll both pray for each other, how's about?
Oh, the above comment (and this one)is Jen Ruggles, not Liz - I'm signed in as my sister. Sorry.
Post a Comment