Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Visitors

This weekend our friend Colin and Sarah came for a visit. It was a lot of fun catching up with them. Reese and Caleigh were even excellent when we went out for lunch despite it being naptime. We saw all of the grandparents last week. Rusty's parents came last Tues, Dad stopped by on Friday afternoon and my mom came up on Saturday.
Caleigh is so adorable. I love on her and hug on her all day. I am sad that we are going to loose "our time" since she is starting to daycare this week as I am starting back to work. The first few months crept by (when you don't sleep) but the past 2 have flown. I am trying to take in every moment and file it away since we know we wont have any more children and wont experience this stage ever again. She laughs and talks all the time and is very very happy.
Face paint at gymnastics for the circus themed day
To bad she wore this dress backwards all day- even for her pictures. I have a lot to learn about girl baby clothes!

No comments: