Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet Moment

The other night we asked Reese if he wanted to lead the prayer at dinner and he started singing. Neither of us could figure out what he was singing because he was being really quiet. I finally decided it must be a song he learned at school. It was so sweet to hear such beautiful words and a sweet spirit come from him. I am always amazed at how he is constantly growing in his knowledge.

After listening to it several times I believe this is what he is saying

God our Father, God our Father,
once again, once again,
we thank you for our blessings, we thank you for our blessings,
Amen, Amen

It doesn't get any better than listening to your two year old pray to the Lord.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is what Charlotte sang at school, too. It made me melt every time.