Next to the birth of my child and the night she slept through the night- the highlight of my year came today. I am an avid follower of several CW teeny bopper shows and I have spent the past 3 years watching them on the Internet because my satellite provider didn't carry it for this area. I called and complained several times but got nowhere. Well today I called them to hook up my new receiver and asked them again and the reply was "well of course you do- its channel 14". When did this happen???? No more watching it a week later when CW publishes it and watching it on a tiny screen. I watched a One Tree Hill repeat tonight just because I could on a big tv! This is perfect for the Melrose Place premier tomorrow.
I know its silly but its the little things in life that make me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment