Wednesday, September 30, 2009

16 weeks

Tomorrow is a big day around here- and I am not talking about it being the 1st day of the 4th quarter. I start back at work and Caleigh starts daycare. I am not nervous about her starting- I know she is in good hands. I am more concerned that I will forget to pack a vital item. She is only going for 3 hours and they already have her diapers- all you really need at this age. I will miss our special time during the day we have had while Reese has been at MDO. We went grocery shopping today for our last time- she is a good little shopper.

Caleigh is going to start her day off tomorrow with a bang because she has school pictures at 9 am. I am curious to see how long it takes Reese to figure out she is just across the hall from him. I predict he will be very confused when he sees her on the playground. Today we went to gymnastics (she stays home with a sitter) and as we left he asked where she was. Never asked where she was the hour we had been gone!

I logged onto my work email today and had 2450 emails. Guess what I will be doing for the next few days?

No comments: