Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week 7 events

My Dad has been here this week to help and in between him being here and me working on all of this ebay stuff I have been slow to blog. 3 big events this week

1. Caleigh sat in her bumbo chair and loved it

2. I was out running errands with 5 min to spare until I had to get home to feed her (Dad was home with both kids) when I hear this loud noise and think my tire blew out. I get out and look and don't see anything but pull into Goodyear (happened to be right next to it) to have them check it out before I am stranded. I explained everything to them and they moved cars out of the way to get to mine and were so kind. They ended up putting on a spare for me so I could get on my way since mine are under warranty at Discount. Turns out in the Wal Mart parking lot (you know I despise the place and was just there to see which diapers they sold to see if I could return these Huggies I got) I picked up a metal rod that was about a foot long and that's what I was hearing hit my car.

3. I got my push out prize and it ended up bursting Rusty's bubble. I got an email from Bank of America needing me to verify potential credit card fraud with a questionable purchase. I went on to do it and there was a purchase at the the local jewelry store DG. Apparently he talked to the credit card company when making the purchase to verify it wasn't fraud and then they even called his cell later to verify. 3 verifications! Poor Rustys secret was ruined. He did fabricate the entire story about us getting a new boat (he was telling me he was switching with a guy he met at the boat ramp and would have to pay the difference) and apparently has been leaving work early this week to come to CS to get this taken care of. He further had his bubble busted when he took me to to dinner thinking I had never been to that restaurant to find out I had. He took the necklace the restaurant and had it sitting on the table when I got there- so cute. He bought a loose diamond and a chain and they temporarily set it until I can go in and pick out my locket and birthstones. So we will go in this week to pick that out.It is really beautiful and exciting

We are headed out of town for a family reunion and will post pictures later today.

No comments: