Friday, August 14, 2009

Trip to the Lake

We went to the lake last weekend to visit my Dad. We had a great time going to the pool and out in the boat. I even had my first real jetski ride. Caleigh did great which was nice since he lives in a 3 story condo so its a lot of work to go up and down the stairs to plug a paci. My family took turns watching her so that we could take Reese to the pool or out in the boat. Took a little getting used to the idea that we couldn't head out in the boat anytime we wanted because we had an infant again. The only bad part of the weekend was when I was violently ill and vomiting until 3 am on Sat evening. I don't think I have ever been so sick in my life.
With the boys at the pool

Nathan and Micah were really helpful with Caleigh and Reese

Rustys parents came for a visit this week as well. They are headed out this weekend on a trip across the country and wanted to see the kids before we left. Marie took the remainder of Reese's clothes to take the resale shop. A lot of memories going through those boxes but since we aren't going to have more children and Caleigh cant wear his clothes- its time to part with them.
Rusty and I are headed out to dinner and a movie tonight. Yeah for great babysitters! Caleigh has been getting a lot better at night and most nights we can have her down for atleast and hour so that we can watch a movie or spend time together. My goal is to have her in bed by 8:30-8:45 and then I wake her at 10 for her last feeding. She decided this week to not sleep through the night for 3 nights but luckily last night she did. Lets hope we can get back to sleeping through the night because that was a great week when she did.

Reese pulled up a stool and showed her how to play with her toys

1 comment:

Andy Crawford said...

I LOVE that picture of your nephew holding Caleigh. It is priceless!