Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunday

Yesterday was Caleighs first day in the church nursery so she got all dressed up for the occasion. It was so nice to be able to focus in church and not have to run out with her. It was a great sermon and a great day. After church I went to the big city for a big day of shopping and had a lot of success. Yeah! I am excited about all of the things I found for me and the kids. Poor Rusty got nothing except the joy of watching his children all day.





We got a call at 5:15 on Sat am from the police dept saying Rusty's stolen gun had been found. Apparently it was used in a crime. Good news that we are getting it back. Of course Rusty has bought a replacement but still nice to know its not out there causing trouble. The big question is why do they call at 5:15 in the MORNING to tell us this. I was actually up putting a paci in Caleighs mouth so atleast I didn't freak out when the phone rang thinking it was bad news.

1 comment:

Andy Crawford said...

Why the heck did they call at 515am? You should get their home numbers and call them at 515am! What did they expect you to do...run down there and get it? Whatever!

In a crime...holy smokes!