Monday, August 31, 2009

Parents Night Out

This weekend we left the children with my sister and went out of town. We went to a wedding here at 2:30 and then ran to Dallas for a wedding there. It was Caleigh's first night with someone other than me putting her to bed and it didn't seem to bother her a bit. Kelley even got both of them to bed about 30 min before we do- how she did that on her own when we can't do it between the two of us I don't know. She was probably motivated to get them to bed so she could get to bed. I haven't spent the entire night on my own with both kids and yet my sister has- she is a gem.

We had a blast in Dallas. It was so great to see so many of my friends. We are all spread all over the country and don't get together as a large group unless its a wedding. I can't believe it had been 2 years since I had seen some of them. I personally think I look ok for a person who just had a baby but these pictures remind me that there is still work to be done. I guess we will claim the camera adds 10 lbs!
Big prayers for tonight. I fed Caleigh at 8:20 and I am not going to wake her up for her evening feeding. I feel she has been trying to drop the 10pm feeding for a long time so we will see if I am right.

No comments: