I had a great trip visiting friends in DFW. I went to see 4 different friends and all of them were in new homes since my last visit. I was able to visit Stephanie, spend the night with Laura, visit Ellen and then over to FW to visit my old neighbor Courtney.
This weekend I went with my mom to OK. We went to see Miles in OKC, then to the tiny town where my family lives, then to Tulsa to visit my other cousins. Rusty had Miles dogtags made (he sent multiple emails asking for them) and several other military items. He was so excited and started screaming.
I have also been meaning to blog that Rusty's brother is in Afghanistan and doing well. He has been there about a month now. He is waiting for the rest of his unit to arrive, but in the meantime has started his mission which is to help the Afghans learn to farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment