Monday, March 30, 2009

Bedding breakthrough

After much work I finally found bedding for the baby girl. Funny thing is I didn't know until after I picked it that Tori Spelling has it- I guess I am cool:)
http://www.serenaandlily.com/Bedding/Bedding-Nursery-Bedding-Three-Piece-Sets/Harper-Three-Piece-Set

Now if I could just find some for Reese! I had a fairly unsuccessful shopping trip to Houston this weekend. I had luck at the Container Store with a shoe rack but got nowhere on bedding. I went to 2 stores that closed at 5 so I missed it. Drove all over and was stuck in traffic for nothing! Rusty has been laughing at how much work I have put into this- he says get a white sheet and move on!

All the women in the family are thrilled that I have made a decision. My sister is already picking out paint and curtains!

I promise I am working on getting my DW pictures together

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the bedskirt and those little bows! Watch out - she may turn into a tomboy and hate the whole thing. Oh, wait, I'm talking to Mindy. The room will be redone two times before she has an opinion ;)