I don't know where the time is going, but my trip to NYC is sneaking up on me and I have nothing planned. If you have any recommendations send them my way. I have been there 4 times before but for some reason I cant think of anything I want to do this time. My mom has never been so she is open to doing anything- I just need to get it planned
Maybe once I get back from Disney World it will hit me that I need to get this planned!
This will be my last trip for a while so I need to make the most of it because come June
Now I have made all of my friends who laugh at me for keeping a secret for 6 months have no more excuses to make fun of me!
3 comments:
Cute announcement!
Yea...congrats!
Hey Fatty, you gonna fill us in on the trip or what?
Post a Comment