I promise to post pictures very soon.
We have had another busy week. I was one of the few people who could actually work at my job last week so I was super stressed and busy holding down the fort for many others. I am glad the office is back up and running. In the meantime I had an impromptu dinner party and playgroup.
Angela offered me a ticket to the game this weekend and I had a blast. I hadn't been in many many years and definitely didn't have great seats the past few times I went. I felt like I was back as a band date at the 30 yard line. Rusty happened to be at the game because his cadets were doing the march in and the band performed at half time.
Yesterday Reese and I attended a church picnic with our Sunday school class. It was nice to see alot of my friends from the other campus. This is my 3rd picnic to go to solo- maybe one of these days Rusty can come and help me chase Reese all over the park!
Reese is really starting to act like a 2 year old. The tantrums are starting to really come out. He has not taken a real nap in 2 days so its been fun times around here. Exhausting! We had a great morning with a trip to the park and MOPS but a cranky afternoon. Poor little guy was scaling his crib at 6:45 tonight because he was so tired!
My friend Stephanie , her husband, and their 6 month old are coming for the next 3 days. Perfect timing since Rusty is gone all week to Virgina.
1 comment:
Where are you? I miss you!
Post a Comment