Friday, July 23, 2010

Jackson Hole

I am beyond behind on my blog. Still plagued with Internet issues and wondering where the time has gone. I am headed off to chic ago and still never blogged about Jackson Hole or Disney. I am falling down on the job! I am really trying to read more and go to bed at a decent time and therefore less computer time and blogging. We will see if that stays when our iphones come in. I was hoping to have it in time for Chicago but it is still back ordered

We took an impromptu 6 mile hike- didn't even have a camera or water. Good thing we didn't see bears! I also went on a shopping spree there and I am prepared with snow boots and a heavy jacket for the few days a year we may need them:) I didn't think I would be as impressed with Yellowstone as I was. We are already talking about a follow up trip- it was fantatstic

We had a wonderful trip to Jackson Hole in May. It snowed every day except the last, but we went hiking the snow and never thought a second about not. It was our 10th anniversary trip and we had a blast.
We had a great suite at the Four Seasons. We were treated like royalty. I wish we were there about a week later when the trams to the top of the mountain were running, but otherwise we were able to do everything we wanted, without the summer crowds.

We took a long day trip up to Yellowstone (13 hr day of sightseeing) and a day trip to Teton National Park. We took a 6 1/2 mile hike in the snow up a mountain, but our camera battery died so there is no proof of the views we saw! It was impromptu so we didn't even have water. Good thing we didn't see any bears (even though others on the hike did!

We also spent a day shopping around downtown Jackson. I am prepared with snow boots and a heavy jacket for the few days a year we may need them:)

We had a great time and cant wait to go back.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNGjFo2ZNm74

No comments: