Wednesday, July 7, 2010

short update

It has been busy times around here and my blog has suffered. Reese and I just got back from another great trip to Disney World with my family (Reese's 4th trip there). Rusty just got back from 2 1/2 weeks in the field with the army, and Caleigh just got back from a trip to her grandparents.

The biggest news around here is that Caleigh is 100% off bottles. I know this doesn't sound like much but both my kids fought cups and I have invested more money in every sippy cup ever invented. I have a huge collection and I am thrilled she has chosen one and I can get rid off all the bottles for the rest of my life. No more scrubbing bottle parts and having to use special dishwasher baskets and drying racks

Reese is doing really well with swim lessons. He screams the entire time but does everything they ask him to do- its the craziest thing!

Since I am up workint at 2 am I will keep it short and leave it at that tonight. I promise to post about Jackson Hole and Disney World soon