Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Breakfast fun

I am waiting on the pictures off my moms camera and then will post all about Chicago. We had a great time

My kids never cease to amaze me. This morning Caleigh took her shoes off in the car and was pointing to things she wanted. She also tries to mimic taking herself out of the car seat (pushing the buckle and removing the straps) and actually knows whats coming next when you dress her. She even puts her arms, legs and feet out and pushes them throw. I cant remember when Reese did this but its more of a reminder she is less of a baby everyday. She has a huge personality and is hysterical!

I wanted to document a conversation I had this morning (this is an ode to Charissa because she always does this and I think its great to document!)

Reese likes to set out his breakfast and get it all ready for me to poor the cereal and milk. This morning he yelled out from the kitchen (I was in the bedroom)
Reese: "Mommy- I cant eat. There is stuff all over the table "
Me: "Rusty- can you go pick up your computer so Reese can eat"
Reese: " Don't worry daddy. I can just use your computer for my place mat!"

The computer is never in the kitchen so he was thrown off. The thought of using a computer with a place mat was genius! Thank goodness we got there before he could

I took him to see Toy Story 3. This was the first movie I ever took him to. He and Austin had a blast. They were quiet and sat still the entire time.

1 comment:

TheLudlows said...

Too funny! Miss you girl. When you are done traveling come over for a playdate!