I am a bit sad and nostalgic about selling my swing. Reese could have lived in the swing if I would have let him. I remember being worried he wouldn't learn to take naps if he wasn't in it. I can remember at time in GA where he took a 4 hr nap in it and I had all Sunday afternoon to work on scrapbooks for Mothers Day for the grandparents. I even had a page in the scrapbook called "Just a Swinging" with pictures of him in the swing over time. I can still see him as a baby in his swing all swaddled and happy. I have alot of pictures and memories of him in the swing.
Caleigh has never really been into the swing. She sits in it some but it wasn't the life saver that it was with Reese. I decided it was taking up space, she didn't use it that much and was getting a little big for it- so it was time to go. I sold it within 24 hrs and then was sad it was gone- go figure. I did take pictures of her in it right before it went bye bye. It's just another reminder that my little girl is growing up so fast. This is my favorite stage because she is so much fun and not mobile. She is really acting like she wants to crawl so I know it wont be long.
Reese and Caleigh like to laugh and talk to each other. Today he was playing with her on the floor and she pretty much rolled over to kiss him and then lay on him. It was touching and funny.
View from afar
Getting closer- and in for the kiss
2 comments:
One of the greatest joys of motherhood is watching your kids become siblings. Those pictures are priceless.
that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!
Post a Comment