Rusty and I had took turns with the stomach flu, and therefore Reese extended his stay with his grandparents. Santa came to grandma and grandpas house this year and then his house in the afternoon. Between Christmas plans being turned upside down and several birthday celebrations the child is very confused I am sure. We still have 1 more Christmas celebration next week, so I am sure Reese will forever think we get gifts every other week for the rest of the year. He has enjoyed his train set non stop. He was so excited over all his gifts.
We also celebrated his third birthday yesterday. I cant believe my baby is already 3. The time has really passed. We were looking at baby pictures last night and were reminded how quickly they grow up. He has been such a blessing to us and I look forward to what the Lord has in store for him.
Caleigh loved her first Christmas. The biggest hits were the wrapping paper, tissue paper and teethers.
The best gift we could ever receive (besides having Reese on Christmas of course) came yesterday. We got an unexpected call from Rusty's brother Bradley. He arrived back in the US from Afghanistan on Christmas Eve. We are thrilled to have him back for good.
No comments:
Post a Comment