Thursday, December 10, 2009

6 months

Caleigh is 6 months today. I have always felt like 6 months was a big milestone for a baby. She is rolling all over the place and will be sitting on her own very shortly. I absolutely cant wait for her to sit up on her own to play, but the rolling is going to turn my life upside down. No longer can you leave the room because she may end up under the furniture:) She is so much fun and is a joy to be around. I love to see her light up when she hears my voice enter the room to pick her up at MDO. I would be happy if she stayed in the stage forever because I love it.

Stats:
Length- 27 1/2 in 95%
Weight- 15 lb 8 oz- 50%
How two short people have such tall kids remains a mystery!

She is now eating alot of solids and the dr today gave me the go ahead to start some foods with milk to test if she has an allergy as well. Lets hope she doesn't and that he grows out of his soon.

In other news, it was proved this week that I am not crazy because they did find gallstones. I am waiting on the call to schedule the surgical consult. Its so nice to know after months of waiting and test after test that its nothing major- and something that can be fixed. I had an endoscopy, ct scan and ultrasound in the past 2 weeks to determine this.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear you got stones.