Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Names

We still have no name for baby so feel free to send ideas. I know we didnt name Reese until after he was born but I am trying to be more prepared. The room is even partially ready so I feel like we are ahead of the game. I have 4 weeks at most so I need to get moving. I am just enjoying life with 1 child and trying to spend as much fun time with him as possible

I am also looking for a new name for the blog so any creative ideas you have are much appreciated.

I went to tour the GB library with my Dad today. It was fantastic. I cant believe it has taken me this long to get there.

I also wanted to note that Rustys brother has posted a good letter if you are following his time in Afghanistan. I have a link to it under my friends. We miss him dearly and have been collecting pictures Reese colors for him. I am sure he will laugh when he gets them in the mail- but we are talking about crafts from a 2 year old.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Some names I like that go well with your last name.. :-) Heather, Zoe, Melissa, Kathryn, and Taylor. So excited for you that she is almost here!! -Libby

Jennifer said...

Name her Jezebel. Tee hee. I doubt you'll name her before you see her. Which means if you stick to your blog name theme, you can't change it until she is here. But surely you can change the background!? I know yellow and green are both gender-neutral, but...

Andy Crawford said...

I sent you a list on facebook...send it to Amanda, too!