Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Fun

So I have been hearing from you how long its been since I blogged and I couldn't believe it- Oct. I guess that's what happens when its year end and you are in the pension world! Just 2 more days and life will be good again. Whats so hard is this is my super busy season (50 hrs last week and I am scheduled for 24!) and Rusty is working 2 days in the next 2 weeks. Must be nice to be on an academic calendar!

The big news in our world is that after much talk and back and forth we are going on a vacation. I booked it this week so its for sure now. We will spend 4 days in Cabo San Lucas. We threw alot of ideas around but that's the one that seems to have stuck.

We are getting ready for a busy holiday season.
Sat we have family at our house for Christmas with Dad
Sunday we are off to celebrate with the Clarks
Monday we have Reese's bday party and Rusty is off to fish with Brad for 2 days
Wednesday we are off to Christmas with Mom
Thursday we are celebrating Santa and Reese's bday with my Mom and the Clarks
Friday Reese and I are headed out with my mom and sister to Oklahoma to visit family
We of course said as we do every year that we wont tour Texas during the holiday and of course we are! Now if I could just get some time to get a few toys for Reese

Reese is talking more and more everyday. Its often a challenge to understand what he is saying but "boat" ,"truck", "milk" and "juice" are by far the most frequent. He loves to look at Bass Pro catalogs and anything that involves the boat. He adores his father and all the cool toys he has:)

We are doing well and loving life more everyday.

1 comment:

Sharen Leigh said...

great to hear from you, mindy!