Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update

I cant believe how long it has been since I last blogged. It has been a busy month visiting friends and family. We have made several trips out of town and even a day at the farm.

I have been down with shingles for the past week. I almost feel like when I had mono- where you cant even move. I have been so lucky though that my in laws and my father were able to come and help out a few days. I did make it to Micah's baptism, but otherwise I was pretty much in bed for 4 days.

Reese is so unbelievably perfect for his grandparents- go figure. He is acting more like a 2 year old every day with his stubbornness and tantrums but we are making it just fine. He amazes me more every day. He is talking more and more and is my little buddy. His favorite words are boat and daddy of course. He talks non stop about the boat all day. He only wishes it was uncovered so it would be his own personal playground.

I will post more pictures soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey, Shingles! I've missed you! Gabe is having tantrums too. I'm trying to get him to hit the furniture instead of his sisters. Anger management issues.