This past weekend Caleigh and I went to Houston for Miles's Houston memorial service. It was a fantastic service to celebrate his life at his home church. Everything was signed and spoken and powerful. You could tell he was really loved by that church. It was so great to see all of his friends that we have seen grow up. Reese and Rusty were supposed to go with me, but Reese was sick all weekend. I would say we are finally all well but now Rusty is feeling sick. Just in time to go fishing at the lake of course!
The weekend before I was sick so Reese stayed with his grandparents. They took him camping and he had the time of his life. The camping trip was planned- the extended stay due to me being sick while Rusty was hunting wasn't. It was a fun girls weekend. You forget how easy it is with 1 kid- who isn't mobile. She was a great sport helping mom and I do our Christmas shopping in Toys R Us. We would hold things up and ask her if she wanted it for Christmas-- I guess that's as good as you get with an infants Christmas list:)
Caleigh has started to roll all over the place. She is never where I leave her anymore. Let the craziness begin!
Playing with Ella when our homegroup was over for dinner
Visting Aunt Heather at the memorial service
Visiting Cousin Aaron at the memorial
Ready for Thanksgiving
Reese and Caleigh play well together
Ready for church. Granny was here so we had to wear shoes.
She was a good sport as we tried on all of her Christmas clothes to decide what she should wear for her pictures. This one was too small so we took a one time picture in it. She didn't care for the fur around the neck
1 comment:
Wow! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment