Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNGjFo2ZNlEG0

We were thrown a loop for Easter when I came down with the shingles last week. I had to miss the church Easter eggstravanza and lay low last week, but I was cleared to go to church on Sunday! The kids loved hunting eggs, dying eggs and making resurrection cookies. The Easter bunny came while we were at church and left Reese pencils, a plate, and a puppet. The bunny left Caleigh a shirt, plate and sunglasses. They loved their baskets and the inside egg hunt. I didnt manage to get any pictures of Caleigh with her bow and all dressed for church, but taking a family picture these days is always a challenge! Our family came for Easter lunch and to hunt over 250 eggs. My mom works for a solid month filling eggs!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

#1 - 250 eggs is freaking ridiculous. You be nuts.

#2 - we made resurrection cookies too!